How do we process your data?
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter Regulation 2016/679), please that:
- The administrator of your personal data provided in the above form is RSMB Gabriela Dmowska with a registered office in Ożarów Mazowiecki, 05 – 850, ul. Konwaliowa 4 A.
- If you agree to the processing of personal data, your personal data will be processed only for the purpose of:
– answering questions sent in the contact form and prepare the relevant offer,
– sending marketing content related to RSMB services,
– conclusion of the contract and its implementation,
– fulfill the obligations incumbent on the administrator, resulting from the law.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object to the processing.
- Personal data will be kept for the period required by law.
- Your personal data will not be transferred outside the EEA or made available to international organizations and will not be used for profiling.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, in the event of personal data being processed in a manner that violates the provisions of the GDPR.
If you have any questions or concerns or requests regarding your rights, please contact us at email@example.com via e-mail or traditional mail, by writing to the correspondent address of the Personal Data Administrator.